Regional Sales Assistant
Production Assistant (Part-time)
This role will perform various duties, including editing video for broadcast, floor directing, operating teleprompter, technical directing and other duties as assigned by the News Operations Manager. Excellent opportunities for advancement.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Edit and assemble non-linear materials for broadcast with AVID Media Composer
• Operate teleprompter and floor direct
• Technical direct fast-paced programming using Ross OverDrive and related switching equipment
• Drive station promotional vehicles
• Coordinate feeds with Master Control
• Physical ability to grip (move heavy equipment, i.e. props) on studio/remote production sessions, and monitor audio/video devices
• Four-year college degree preferred with emphasis on Broadcast Communications
• Two years' minimum experience preferred
• Ability to work well with others fostering a culture of creativity, positive can-do attitudes, and mutual respect
• Possess strong computer skills
• Solid organizational skills
• Must hold valid driver license.
• Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs.
• Hours: Will work an average of 25 hrs/week. Must be available to work all shifts as needed including evenings, early mornings, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d287v2-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.