- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Are you a creative storyteller who likes to produce shows filled with both facts and feelings? Are you looking for a workplace environment that truly emphasizes work/life balance? WLOS may be the perfect fit for you. We are looking for our next newsroom leader and you may be it.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day production of our newscasts. In this position you will determine the content and flow of newscasts, while working with management and on-air staff to generate and write stories.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Solid news judgment
• Be a compelling and accurate writer
• Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative newscast
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily newscasts
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
• Must have at least some previous news producing experience at a commercial TV station, although the right entry-level candidate may be considered
• A journalism degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g34n95-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.