WPMI/WJTC is looking for a Multi-Media Journalist/Saturday Anchor. The anchor position requires the candidate to be a strong communicator, possess strong on-air qualities, strong writer, demonstrate leadership qualities and have the ability to work well with others
Your responsibilities as an MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television.
Skills and Experience:
• Sharp news judgment
• The ability to tell an NPPA style story
• Excellent technical skills
• The ability to work well independently
• Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
Requirements and Qualifications:
• A minimum of 2 years anchoring/reporting experience is required
• Experience with live shots is required
• Experience with Live-U is a plus
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!