Are you a driven and talented sales professional seeking an amazing opportunity? CBS Austin is offering a commission-based sales position to join our team of integrated marketing consultants. You'll have the chance to make a difference in local businesses by creating powerful marketing campaigns that span a variety of platforms, including digital and broadcast. As a dedicated client advocate, you'll enjoy the potential for unlimited earnings. Representing the best in digital and broadcasting assets, you'll use your creativity to develop innovative campaigns, find new client opportunities, and grow a successful customer portfolio. This sales opportunity is your chance to achieve limitless growth and success.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Generate new business revenue by prospecting and acquiring new clients
• Grow and maintain a full customer portfolio
• Develop cross-platform campaigns
• Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales
• Develop new business and create results for clients through creative and effective targeted campaigns
• Research and build campaign solutions, including overall branding and creative and ensure campaign execution meets client expectations
• Grow your book of business in alignment with goals while identifying companies that are expanding, relocating, hiring
• Meet or exceed revenue targets for existing, new, and digital business, as well as corporate initiatives and develop a strategy to support achievement of goals
• Grow share of clients' advertising spend while increasing their overall spend
• Support quality deliverables to drive client results
• Support collection of receivables
• Build and enhance sales skills, to include effective storytelling, prospecting and relationship-building, negotiation, closing
• Develop capabilities to produce creative and effective campaigns
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Effective relationship building, customer service, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Superior business acumen with the ability to build/maintain relationships with key stakeholders
• Ability to handle multiple complex projects at the same time
• Organized with strong attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a changing environment
• Ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate well to all kinds of people
• Capability to work with customers in a hybrid work environment and successful communication ability during virtual and in person customer settings
• Experience selling digital products/strategies including audience targeting, social media etc.
• Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and a satisfactory driving record
Our Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvv21n-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.