Senior UX / UI Designer
Los Angeles, CA
The Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) new Graphics Hub is seeking a Graphics Designer! We're building a new design facility and hiring a new design team that will service Sinclair's sports properties.
The Graphics Designer, under the Art Director's supervision, will create and execute graphics for use in live and studio productions for 22 Regional Sports Networks, Marquee Network, Tennis Channel and other Sinclair sports properties. Duties include creating and maintaining graphic elements for remote and studio productions, promotion, and sales.
• Designs and executes graphics for all live sports events, network branding, short and long form content, digital, sales and promotion
• Proven design and typography skills utilizing The Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
• Good organizational and project management skills with the ability to multitask and work effectively in a time sensitive, high-pressure environment
• Experience creating graphics for live sports is highly desirable
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
• At least 3 to 5 years experience within a broadcast or production environment
• An overall understanding of the television industry is preferred
• A passion for sports and designing award-winning creative
• Very organized and agile workflow proficiency with project management software
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!