Senior Financial Analyst, Business Development
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair Broadcast Group is in search of a Financial Analyst for our Business Development team as we seek to drive the evolution of the broadcast industry. This role is based at our corporate office but will work a hybrid work schedule (1 day in the office), where you will be joined by a highly analytical, problem-solving team charged with the strategic and financial development of Sinclair's growth initiatives.
The winning candidate will be a self-starter who can work effectively and cross-functionally to help in identifying, evaluating, and implementing company-wide initiatives with the goal of enhancing long-term profitability. As a key team member, you will have the opportunity to manage business initiatives, provide strategic recommendations to senior leadership, and interface with all corporate departments, as well as television stations and regional sports networks.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Produce analyses and recommendations for senior management to drive innovation
• Construct analyses to evaluate potential strategic alliances
• Work along side Sr Analyst and Management to Conduct thorough evaluations of current and future business opportunities, including:
• Financial projections
• Likelihood of success/market fit
• Proper leveraging of existing assets
• Fit with Sinclair's strategic goals across content, marketing, and distribution
• Collect and analyze data from both internal and external sources to evaluate profitability across multiple lines of business
• Conduct independent research into new business opportunities
• Interpret internal and external data with the intention of discerning opportunities for development
• Complete ad hoc projects as assigned
• The team currently works a hybrid work schedule and comes into the office one day a week.
We are looking for someone who has:
• 2+ years of pertinent experience - various backgrounds will be considered
• Strong strategic thinking and an ability to solve problems creatively
• Excellent communication skills with a demonstrable history of working collaboratively and building relationships with all levels of management
• Great interpersonal skills
• The ability to deliver high quality results under tight deadlines
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7n21-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.