NTV News is looking for a dynamic full-time evening Anchor. In addition to being an outstanding journalist with a great personality, you need to be a team leader. Our anchors are leaders who participate in the planning of our shows and produce content regularly. A competitive passion to win and openness to innovation is mandatory! Our winning candidate will be someone who embraces social media and knows how to consistently engage with the audience. Collaboration is a big part of this role!
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong Leadership skills
• Smooth/pleasant delivery
• Strong writing skills and news judgment
• Sharp video shooting and editing skills
• Exemplary communication skills
Requirements and Qualifications:
• You must have at least five years of on-air experience
• Live commercial television experience is a must
• Strong ''in-the-field and live'' skills
• Exceptional written communications skills using a conversational writing style
• Strong editorial judgment and a proven ethical foundation
• College degree in Journalism or a related field preferred
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
NTV News and our parent company, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqme0z-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.