Marquee Sports Network is looking for a team-first, creative Editor to help in creating industry-leading content for broadcast, social and digital platforms. The Editor will work remotely under the direction of the Lead Editor and Producers to perform all tasks needed based on editorial standards and tight deadlines.
• Creating professional, network-quality, finished highlights, long-form features and short-form video programs for both broadcast and digital distribution
• Developing high-end motion graphics, animations and other required packaging elements for broadcast, multi-media projects and branded content initiatives
• Facilitating the approval process, including master compressions, QC final output and delivery of digital masters
• Managing the organization of assigned projects and related media assets, including video storage, back-up and archiving
• Ability to handle sound design and audio mixing; color correction as required
• Demonstrated expertise with various in NLE platforms
• Proficiency with AVID Media Composer desired but not a requirement
• Experience with Adobe After Effects | Photoshop
• Knowledge of HD video codecs | formats | broadcast standards
• Previous video editing experience in sports
• Strong communication skills
• Organized, detail-oriented
• Excels under deadlines
• Self-motivated, empowered to work unsupervised
• Team player, willing to collaborate and take direction from producers
• Must be willing to work weekends, nights and some holidays (schedule built around live sports events
Marquee Sports Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace!
Marquee Sports Network is the exclusive television home of the Chicago Cubs in partnership with Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI). It is the Chicago-region's exclusive network for fans to view live Cubs games beginning with the 2020 Major League Baseball season and features extensive pre and postgame coverage, exclusive Cubs content and other local sports programming. Marquee Sports Network brings together one of the most iconic sports franchises in the country with one of the largest television broadcasting companies to deliver unprecedented Cubs coverage for fans.