FOX Sports South/Southeast is seeking a Digital Sales Manager to lead ad sales growth across streaming, website, social media and digital solutions platforms. This person will serve as the network's lead expert in the digital inventory and capabilities, helping the sales team deliver unique and valuable solutions to new and existing clients.
The primary responsibilities of the Digital Sales Manager includes the following:
• Provide strategic digital sales direction across our digital sales channels including offering technical support and feedback on digital platform integrations and opportunities for clients
• Manage our digital efforts across our Atlanta and Charlotte sales offices.
• Engage with our marketing, production and finance leaders and our Southeast Team partners in positively impacting digital revenue.
• Identify and share technology, content and research that will better equip the sales team with tools to help them achieve their revenue goals
• Identify and develop new initiatives in order to advance the digital services offered
• Maintain high level communications with management, sales staff and vendors
• Execute training for sales management, account executives and content producers
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
• Ability to lead, train and inspire sales professionals while collaborating with our Local and National Sales leaders.
• Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and content
• Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator, a proven track record of sales success in the digital space
• Passion for leading and contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
• Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
• Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated sales and marketing
• 5+ years digital sales and management experience and familiar with the TV or cable sales environment
• College degree preferred
• Sports sponsorship sales, broadcast, cable or television management experience is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!