Compulse Integrated Marketing, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for a Digital Sales Coordinator – Outreach to work directly with our external clients, as well as manage client projects for our digital production teams. This role will be an entry point within the agency with the purpose of learning our products, processes, and systems to build a foundation for growth into future roles within the agency.
This position will report to the Director of Agency Operations and the Outreach and SEO Supervisor.
Customer Service Job Duties:
• Direct engagement with external clients to handle service issues, complaints and normal customer service
• Identify customer needs
• Establish and promote effective relationships with clients, upholding the agency's commitment to the customer experience
• Responsible for accurately handling, and solving customer inquiries
• Resolve issues by taking the appropriate action, and knowing when to escalate issues to a management level
• Formulate responses in professional and correct grammatical writing
• Must be able to organize and schedule calls, and client communication
Project Coordination Duties:
• Support the production, scheduling and delivery of our OTT and Outreach products
• Must be able to set goals and schedule/oversee deliverables for multiple digital services
• Support various teams within the agency by generating and delivering client reports, creating production orders, preparing documents, and executing projects as assigned by management
• Will need to be able to work with management to determine the assignment of projects while ensuring staff workloads are balanced
• Use multiple internet and software platforms to perform duties, and therefore must be technically savvy
• Must be able to understand digital reporting and analytic metrics
• Attend and participate in weekly production staff meetings and product trainings
Production Ticket Coordination Duties
• Work within the digital marketing outreach team on sending out production tickets to third-party vendors.
• Gain a basic understanding of display and video outreach tactics including retargeting, OTT and more.
• Support clients by providing updates to ongoing campaigns.
• Responsible for communications between third-party vendors and clients, acting as a liaison.
• Minimum 1-year-experience with digital technologies, including social media, OTT, digital marketing (display and video outreach)
• Requires a highly professional communication skillset, including excellent grammar, copywriting, spelling accuracy, and excellent phone & conversation skills
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment. Remain flexible to meet business needs, actively adapt to meet changing industry and stakeholder needs
• Must be able to maintain composure in stressful situations, and be proficient in finding solutions and diffusing angry or upset customers
• Must have strong listening skills, and be empathetic and able to effectively relate to clients
• Understanding of digital analytics and reporting tools is a plus
• Highly proficient in Microsoft office products
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d87529-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.