Compulse is a digital marketing company dedicated to providing our customers with cutting edge digital marketing, analytics, fulfilment and ad operations platforms that maximize ROI and customer engagement. With a heavy focus on innovation and being the leader in all things digital marketing, our platform helps our partners Plan, execute, and analyze omnichannel advertising campaigns with Compulse 360, an all-in-one martech platform that actually does do it all.
We operate in a fast paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the growth of our customers and company. Highly entrepreneurial, our success comes from employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward performance, support individual development and foster a fun work environment.
We're looking for an experienced experienced Ad Operations individual who can assist in the support of all things related to successful campaign execution. In this role you will act as a pre-consultant relating to programmatic advertising tactics working closely with sales and account management during the sales and onboarding cycles. You will also act as a point of escalation for our campaign management and account management teams for post sales questions that arise.
This is a hands on role in the various fulfillment platforms that we leverage including our proprietary DSP. You will also help implement and/or support each of the associated third party vendors we use to ensure successful campaign execution. This critical role is focused on achieving campaign KPIs and collaborates closely with the Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Product, Engineering and Finance to deliver best in class service and performance to our clients.
• Become fluent in each of the DSP's we leverage to fulfill programmatic advertising surrounding OTT/CTV, Display, PreRoll and Geofencing
• Conduct full analysis of campaign performance, optimizations, issues while providing daily breakdown to management of ways to improve campaign performance
• Act as a point of escalation for campaigns that encounter issues
• Work closely with offshore teams; document process and provide trainings
• Work with internal teams to provide clients with programmatic media recommendations and optimization strategies that align with client objectives
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for our clients and help translate complex strategies and technologies into simpler concepts to increase awareness and understanding within digital advertising
• Builds trusted relationships through collaboration, communication and impact-oriented action and follow through with strategic clients
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of media technology platforms
• Experience working in a DSP such as DV360, The Trade Desk, Beeswax etc…
• Experience working at an agency performing campaign builds, execution and analysis
• Strong Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of Performance based advertising and ROAS a plus
• Strong knowledge of the programmatic landscape
• Exposure to third party measurement and attribution vendors such as Moat, TVsquared, Factual, PlaceIQ
• Experience working with third-party ad tags (nice to have)
• Liveramp experience a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmznwv-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.