Newsletter Writer / Producer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
We are looking for an analytically minded, highly organized, and team-oriented individual who will manage advertising operations and sales fulfillment for our local news stations across the country. As Digital Media & Advertising Coordinator, you will be the stations digital expert on the processes and products that Sinclair Digital offers our local clients. This critical role will also be responsible for forecasting inventory across multiple products and device categories, implementing campaigns and supporting sales & operational needs.
• Develop and maintain understanding of Sinclair Digital products
• Monitor project and sales queue in Sales Management Tool (Operative)
• Manage the QA for creative assets and third-party implementation
• Launch, monitor, and optimize digital campaigns in Ad Server (Google Ad Manager)
• Manage inventory analysis, impression forecasting and campaign pacing
• Support day to day sales support and operational needs of the local news stations
• Understand and translate the digital ecosystem to sales driven professionals as the resident expert
• BA/BS required
• 1-2 years of digital advertising operations experience preferred
• Keen attention to detail
• Proactive, energetic self-starter
• Strong communication skills
• Prior experience with ad-tech/serving systems such as DFP/GAM and order management systems like Operative is a plus
• Strong Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and collaboration skills
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
• Excellent Time Management
• Positive attitude and ability to work productively in an open environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
*Position is temporarily available to work remotely.