Solution Train Engineer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Hunt Valley, MD
This entry level position will support our in-house operations teams by handling the input of data into self-service platforms we utilize to build campaigns, such as Daily Deals, Email Marketing, OTT Attribution and other related advertising products. Fulfillment coordinators may also assist with pulling campaign reports and quotes, supporting customer service, and other office related tasks as needed.
Candidates should be organized, have an ability to multi-task, anticipate a fast-paced environment, be willing to work where needed and be flexible with day-to-day assignments.
Employees in this role will be expected to participate in on-going training and mentorship within the department, with an interest in potentially advancing into another team, such as social media, paid search, sales coordination, outreach, automotive, etc. as positions within the agency become available.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• Previous internships, demonstrated school projects related to digital marketing and advertising or work experience inside of an agency or publisher
• Must be proficient on a Mac and PC
• Must be proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Detail oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Must be interested in digital marketing and pursuing a career and growth in one of the digital marketing related fields
• Experience or understanding of Google AdWords, Google Analytics is a plus
• Experience or understanding of web design or graphic design a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznmn2-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.