The Digital Content Producer will work with the Ohio 247 Now team to gather, produce and promote content for its mobile and streaming/connected apps and social media sites for a Columbus-centric audience. In this role you will be responsible for planning, shooting, editing, writing and publishing original content, then distributing it on various social media channels. This position will work closely with fellow producers and the Digital Director on engaging, relevant content made for a streaming audience, along with executing daily goals and big-picture strategies. Ohio 247 Now is currently undergoing a strategic shift to include more local entertainment/lifestyle/sports offbeat content to its menu, but news and severe weather always will be a key part of what we cover.
• Broad knowledge of and experience with all social media platforms
• Strong and creative writing skills, including innovative posts for sharing on social media, IE-Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok
• Expertise in digital video editing
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task while also working independently
• Must have at least some previous digital content production experience, be it television, podcasting, Youtube, TikTok, reels/stories, radio, etc.
• A college degree in Journalism or related field is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjnjy1-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.