Sinclair Digital Group is looking for a highly motivated, and detailed person to work as a Digital Billing Coordinator. This is a great job for an energetic, recent business, finance, or accounting graduate ready to hit the ground running. This is an opportunity for someone who is interested in developing a career in digital billing and/or finance.
The primary responsibility of this team member will be to verify each digital order submitted by a sales team member has the correct revenue on the billing invoice based on the rates set by management. This person must make sure each billing invoice matches what was ordered and ensure it is coded correctly. This person must enforce the company rate card and ensure its policies are adhered to.
This person should be meticulous, calm under pressure, organized and friendly. Customer service experience is a plus! This person will need at times get on the phone with salespeople to help them troubleshoot coding issues and understand the billing policy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Accurately recognizing rates and revenue
• Accurate business pricing and contract review
• Reconciliation of revenue revision to live campaigns
• Make sure tickets/invoices are cleared in a timely manner
• Assist campaign managers with discrepancies in order to expedite a resolution and reconciliation
• Support the group's ad sales and ad traffic teams
• Support the digital finance team
• Assist with putting together reports, and creating screenshots as needed
• May provide administrative/account support
• Other duties as assigned
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Detail oriented to ensure checks and balances
• Strong understanding of financial mathematics
• Billing experience is a plus
• Must be able to read and interpret analytics
• Must be able to work at a fast pace and learn new systems quickly
• Must be comfortable taking direction from multiple managers
• Must be self-motivated, proactive and highly organized
This is a hybrid role based in Baltimore, MD.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rov5o4-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.