The Digital Account Manager is primarily responsible for owning and maintaining positive client relationships while growing current accounts and meeting client goals. The Digital Account Manager will focus on growth and strategy in addition to overseeing day-to-day processes, relationships, and issue management for complex clients. This position is remote but we are looking for candidates in the following locations: San Francisco, Denver, Seattle, and Baltimore.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned markets.
• Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales and strategy teams to ensure growth attainment.
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
• Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
• Work with the agency's digital sales management team to build retention plans and prevent client churn, and work proactively to retain lapsing accounts.
• Will be responsible for post-campaign analysis and reporting and must be able to deliver those results to clients.
• Must be able to track revenue and provide feedback and analysis on how to improve and grow partner revenue.
• Must become an expert on the agency's digital offerings and developing and understanding media plans.
• Some experience in overseeing and/or fulfilling campaigns including OTT/CTV, display, geofencing, pre-roll, paid search, social media, email, YouTube, etc., and comfortable communicating the performance of those campaigns with clients.
• Must be comfortable training clients on digital products.
• Must be able to lead client meetings around project status and marketing plans.
• Past exposure to various software applications such as HubSpot, Microsoft 365 Suite, Zendesk, Beeswax, Xandr, Placements. IO, GroundTruth and JIRA are preferred.
• Comfortable working with programmatic ad campaigns and experience in working with a demand side platform (DSP) is preferred.
• Must be comfortable participating and engaging on company/team/client zoom meetings.
• Must be able to proactively stay up to date on digital knowledge.
• Must be able to work remotely and time manage efficiently and independently.
• Must be available by phone, email, IM, and video calls.
• Must be willing to travel once per quarter to meet with team in person.
• Must be willing to travel to clients for in-market visits when needed.
• Other agency duties as assigned.
Who are we looking for?
• Experienced: 4+ years managing client relationships
• Knowledgeable: 3+ years in digital marketing agency or publisher and ad tech platforms
• Driven: Results matter and you get stuff done, you execute like an owner of the business
• Intuitive: You know your audience and are a highly skilled written and oral communicator with the ability to formulate structured communications in a complex digital environment
• Agile: Ability to think and react quickly with a proven history of managing multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects in a fast-paced growth environment
• Enthusiastic: You are committed to delivering world class client service
• Meticulous: You have a keen eye for detail, you know that details matter
• Collaborator: Strong focus on collaboration and relationship management across multiple departments
• Position is remote but looking for candidates in the following locations: San Francisco, Denver, Seattle, and Baltimore
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The base salary compensation range for this role is $75,000 to $83,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4877v-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.