Full Time Job
Digital Account Management Manager
Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionCompulse, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and detailed person with expertise in Digital Marketing to oversee our Account Management team.
The primary goal of the Head of Account Management is to lead, train, and develop the account management team and processes, fostering strong client relationships and maximizing customer satisfaction and therefore revenue retention. This role exists to ensure the seamless delivery of our media solutions, drive revenue growth through client retention, provide strategy and contribute to the overall success of the campaigns.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop, execute, and share a comprehensive client retention cycle, ensuring proactive communication and understanding of client objectives
• Analyze effectiveness of digital campaigns
• Set up a list of KPIs to track each client
• Offer strategy recommendations to clients to increase their ROI
• Prepare and present reports on campaigns progress as well as post campaign analysis
• Be an expert on the Agency's digital marketing offerings and developing and understanding media plans
• Lead meetings around campaign status and marketing plans
• Foster long-term relationships with client, anticipating challenges and identifying opportunities for growth
• Assist account managers with discrepancies to expedite a resolution and reconciliation
• Train and mentor other Account Managers
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of working as a Digital Account Manager
• 5+ years of experience managing social campaigns
• 5+ years of experience managing Google AdWords campaigns
• Must have advanced knowledge of programmatic
• Must be Google certified
• Must have experience in communicating with clients directly
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Must be able to read and interpret analytics
• Must be able to work at a fast pace and have good time management skills
• Must be self-motivated, proactive and highly organized
• Must be available and responsive by phone, email, IM and video calls
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzb213-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.