Sinclair Broadcast Group's Corporate Development team has an opening for a Corporate Development Analyst. The Corporate Development team is charged with creating value for Sinclair's shareholders by participating in the vetting of potential acquisitions/divestitures, creating frameworks for the analysis of potential new initiatives for Sinclair's broadcast and sports operations, analyzing the financial impact of proposed strategic alliances, and negotiating and structuring investments that are in alignment with corporate strategy.
The Corporate Development Analyst will report to the AVP of Corporate Development. Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the due diligence process for potential acquisitions/divestitures by generating detailed financial and synergy models and coordinating diligence efforts. Work collaboratively with internal Sinclair constituents and advisors to manage the engagement from start to finish. Constantly test and re-examine key assumptions
• Produce detailed operating plans for acquired assets that will be used as near-term performance benchmarks
• Develop customizable frameworks for assessing organic initiatives for Sinclair's broadcast and sports operations. Help stage the timelines for new initiatives by proactively engaging with Sinclair's other Corporate departments and local station management as necessary
• Construct analyses to evaluate potential strategic alliances. Develop an understanding of the key services provided by Sinclair's corporate structure and produce detailed templates in conjunction with other departments that outline relevant decision points for senior management
• Conduct research to support the investment process
• Assist with the creation of business cases and management presentations
• Ad hoc projects as assigned
• 2 to 5+ years of experience - all backgrounds considered, media/broadcast experience is a plus
• MBA, or progress towards an MBA, is a plus
• Creativity and strong analytical skills are valued
• Strong communication skills with a demonstrable history of working collaboratively and building relationships with all levels of management as well as external parties
• Advanced excel skills
• Ability to deliver high quality results on tight deadlines
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp08ko-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.