Full Time Job
Copy Coordinator - National Networks & Platforms
Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Sinclair Broadcast Group has an opening for a Copy Coordinator. As Copy Coordinator you will be responsible for scheduling commercial copy rotations from agency directions inputting instructions into the OSi traffic system.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Receiving, interpreting and imputing commercial copy based on agency instructions, flight dates, rotations and multiple revisions within log deadlines.
• Working with sales and sales assistants answering questions regarding commercials and copy rotations.
• Maintaining commercial copy instructions/files
• Imputing all commercial & promotional materials into OSi traffic system.
• Creating daily dub list for submission to master control
• Creating purge lists for master control per request.
• Maintaining media library for all promotional and commercial spots.
• Provide assistance as needed for all processes as it relates to sales order entry, advertiser copy instructions, commercial spot processing, reports for sales and other groups within established time parameters.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in traffic or similar field is preferred.
• Experience with OSI or Wide Orbit traffic systems is preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft products including Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
• Great people skills and ability to work positively with all personality types.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and customer service skills.
• Must have strong organizational skills in a fast pace environment.
• Must have keen attention to detail with focus on accuracy and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Must be dependable and demonstrate high standards consistently reaching for excellence.
• Must be proactive and efficient with time management.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!