Bally Sports Arizona is looking for a Client Service Representative (CSR) to join our winning team! This position is designed to work closely with the Advertising Sales Team in all facets of the business. The CSR will report to our VP, General Sales Manager and support our National/Local/Digital Sales operations, National Direct Response Clients, Team Partners and internal constituents. The CSR works closely with HTS offices and Traffic, Production, Programming, Marketing and Finance departments to ensure stewardship of all National/Local/Digital Sponsorship and flighted business. In addition, the CSR supports our Local Sales team on all team initiatives including: prospecting, proposals, sales templates, rundowns, track digital, social and virtual executions and business development.
• Interfaces directly with the Traffic department in order to ensure that orders are input correctly and that spots run at the correct time, in the correct show, with the correct copy within the contractual boundaries set by the client
• Works with the national sales offices to help ensure that clients are satisfied, and the sales goals are met
• Presents viable solutions to client issues, as required
• Ensures that delivery requirements are met for every client so that payment can be received
• Ensures that all information received from the sales offices is accurate and complete, including programming information, traffic deadlines, production schedules, marketing plans, and copy formats
• Prepares reports on revenue, delivery, inventory management, and forecasted budget goals on a weekly basis
• Assists VP/GSM with forecasting and works with local/digital teams on prospecting
• Trains new and relocated Sales Assistants on daily tasks and responsibilities
• Provides materials for necessary computer programs, gives overall guidance, as well as information on how to resolve potential issues
Requirements and Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalency required
• Strong oral and written and oral communication skills are required
• Strong organization, prioritization and project management skills are required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, is essential
• The ability to work independently, and as part of a team is required
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree is preferred
• A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in television production and sales, including a working knowledge of television sales, ratings, and delivery is preferred
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit and Strata is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1x8x-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.