This position will manage advertising operations and sales fulfilment for our local news stations across the country – cross house of brands. In this critical role, you will be the digital expert on the processes and products that Sinclair Digital offers our local clients. You will be responsible for managing campaigns across all Sinclair properties, communicating with stations/regions to ensure order entry accuracy and campaign delivery and supporting sales & operational goals and objectives. You will be key to the success of Sinclair!
• Develop and maintain understanding of Sinclair Digital products
• Monitor project and sales queue in Sales Management Tool (Operative) communicating with Sales to ensure their orders are entered properly and campaigns deliver in full.
• Providing reporting and campaign analysis to sales.
• Manage inventory analysis, impression forecasting and campaign pacing
• Manage the QA for creative assets and third-party implementation as needed
• Launch, monitor, and optimize digital campaigns in Ad Server (Google Ad Manager) as needed
• Track sponsorships, areas of opportunity for yield
• Support day to day sales support and operational needs of the local news stations
• Understand and translate the digital ecosystem to sales driven professionals as the resident expert
• (Future state) coordinate with trafficker on ad operations – GAM optimizations, queries, creative implementations and other areas of need
• Being agile and cooperating to new processes and workstreams
• Provide clear and concise communication to sales and internal leadership
• Solutions-oriented and team player to other campaign managers amongst your peer group
• Duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years' digital advertising operations experience (GAM/DFP)
• Ability to coordinate and communicate across multiple teams to deliver the desired outcome
• Interest in sports is a plus
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and collaboration skills
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task in results-driven environment
• Excellent time management
• Positive attitude and ability to work productively in an open environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwvoo2-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.