Automotive Digital Account Manager
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Hunt Valley, MD
Compulse Integrated Marketing is searching for a highly skilled and motivated remote Business Development Specialist. The ideal candidate would be responsible for client-based scopes for our web department and agency-related business such as assisting with our growing Government contracting initiative.
With the aid of a large national sales team, Compulse Integrated Marketing's client base is growing at a fast rate, and our customer's digital needs are diverse. Do you have the creativity and know-how to present our clients with effective solutions?
We are looking for a team leader that will act as a point of entry for all custom agency projects, lead needs analysis calls with clients and sales teams, manage a pipeline of business, and write new proposals for agency clients, and respond to RFPs/RFQs that Compulse is pursuing.
• Lead phone consultations and accurately gather clients' needs for the purpose of writing proposals, quotes, or addendums
• Lead preparation of various types of agency proposals, respond to solicitations, and assist with collecting and assembling proposal components
• Provide optimal solutions to clients, balancing client needs, business constraints and technological realities
• Work with the agency's design manager and lead developers to plan and coordinate development projects, and write competitive scopes of work for design projects
• Monitor current pipeline of RFPs/RFQs and manage bidding process
• Work with sales teams to respond to RFPs/RFQs
• Work with other agency leaders to establish partnerships and agreements with Government contracting agencies
• Must be able to work comfortably with our legal and finance departments and hold conversations related to requirements for proposals you write as well as those you are responding to from outside agencies
• Provide constructive feedback and support to staff and sales teams involved in agency business development and government contracting services
• Work collaboratively with management and support staff to establish procedures, customer-service standards and resolve problems
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
• Minimum 4 years-experience in business development and/or technical writing
• Preferred experience with a digital marketing agency
• Highly organized, ability to work under tight deadlines and with numerous documents
• Excellent technical communications skills
• Experience writing, editing and responding to proposals
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to work remote in a controlled, professional, and quiet environment
• Must be able to work full-time, Monday-Friday on Eastern or Central Standard Time
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88j9m-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.