Stadium is the original multi-platform sports network featuring exclusive live and on-demand games and events, extensive highlights, classic games, original programming, and daily live studio programming. Stadium includes a 24/7 linear feed distributed across both digital and broadcast platforms, as well as a comprehensive array of on-demand (VOD) digital content including additional live games and events.
Stadium is seeking an Associate Producer to be responsible for assisting in creating industry-leading live studio programs as well as made-for-digital video segments covering professional and college sports for distribution on over-the-air, mobile, and online platforms. Associate Producers will work with producers and the production team to create engaging daily programming.
• Write scripts for taped and live programming
• Mentor Production Assistants
• Identify Production Assistants strengths and assign daily workload accordingly
• Collect, store and organize footage
• Manage footage and photo rights
• Work and collaborate with editors on post-production including graphic design and creation
• Create graphics and implement them in shows
• Integrate Social media interaction into program formats
• Research and story development
• 3+ years of experience in professional video production having mastered all skills required of a Production Assistant
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Excellent communicator
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Knowledge of all sports is a must
• Computer skills including basic Microsoft Office programs
• Results-oriented and driven by challenges
• Self-motivated, yet a team player who can work equally well individually as part of a team
• Hard working, willing to work varied and sometimes long hours and weekends
• Ability to adapt quickly and work under time-sensitive deadlines
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d289o5-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.