Data Analyst - Distribution and Admin Services
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Verify discrepancies and resolve clients' billing issues
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
• Prepare, maintain, and create related reports
• Monitor client account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Follow established procedures for processing credit applications, adjustments, checks, etc.
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Communicate with internal personnel and clients via phone, email, mail or personally
• Submit delinquent accounts to collections, as needed
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned
The Accounts Receivable Specialist must:
• Have advanced excel skills (i.e., a few of the Excel items you are savvy with include: VLOOKUP, INDEX + MATCH, conditional formatting, Pivot tables, and functions).
• Be a concise communicator,
• And, a talented multitasker. We also think it would be great if you had:
• Formal or on-the-job accounting training
• Industry related experience
• Past experience working on a Billings/Collections team
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8qe4m-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.