The Ad Sales Planner position is responsible for creating, analyzing and communicating sales proposals to the Sales team for presentation to advertising agencies and/or clients. Collaborate and work across all media platforms & departments to create proposals, execute campaigns, manage stewardship and pacing of linear and digital deals. You will be the main point of contact post sale to our agency/clients' partners and provide excellent client services.
• Create Ad Sales media plans based on Pricing and Planning direction
• Assist in pricing negotiations between the Pricing & Planning Team and the agency for all upfront and scatter buys
• Work closely with Inventory Management to maximize revenue based on marketplace, inventory conditions and Sports schedules
• Review all IO's to ensure they match approved media plan.
• Tracking all Content Delivery via various platforms (FB, Twitter, IG, OTT, OTA)
• Track individual deal delivery and prepare ADU schedules for linear. Work closely with Inventory team on digital campaigns to pace to client goals.
• Foster key relationships with clients and agency contacts
• Work closely with Ad Operations/Commercial Operations on timing and execution of campaigns.
• Monitor both on-air schedules and digital. Manage changes and coordinate with Ad Ops/Commercial Ops to ensure schedule airs as ordered
• Work with Marketing Team to secure materials and schedules for added value
• Provide post summaries of account delivery
• Work with the Sales Assistant to resolve order/invoice-billing discrepancies
• Bachelor's degree or 2 years of Agency or Network experience
• Strong analytical skills and ability to be flexible in a changing sales environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
• Eagerness to learn and grow
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The base salary compensation range for this role is $53,000 to $63,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjp4me-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.