The ideal candidate for our Sales Planner at Sinclair Sports Group is a highly proactive individual who takes initiative, problem solves, is a critical thinker and enjoys Sports! This role requires the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaborate with a broader team. Strong functional knowledge of media ad sales planning and basic math is are required. The position will have a focus on Sinclair Sports Group's Tennis Channel business unit.
Sinclair Sports Group offers remote/hybrid options for many roles.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Create Ad Sales media plans based on Pricing and Planning direction
• Assist in pricing negotiations between the Pricing & Planning Team and the agency for all upfront and scatter buys
• Work closely with Inventory Management to maximize revenue based on marketplace, inventory conditions and tennis schedules
• Track individual deal delivery and prepare ADU schedules
• Foster key relationships with clients and agency contacts
• Work closely with Commercial Operations on timing and execution of all on-air elements that meet the log deadlines
• Monitor on-air schedules, manage changes and coordinate with traffic to ensure schedule airs as ordered
• Work with Marketing Team to secure materials and schedules for added value
• Provide post summaries of account delivery
• Work with the Sales Assistant to resolve order/invoice-billing discrepancies
• Bachelor's degree or 3+ years of Media Network ad sales or media buying experience
• Strong analytical skills and ability to be flexible in a changing sales environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
• Eagerness to learn and grow
Sinclair is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89y1m-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.