Account Manager - Integrated Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Compulse/Sinclair Digital Agency is a digital marketing company dedicated to providing our customers with cutting edge digital marketing, analytics, fulfilment and ad operations platforms that maximize ROI and customer engagement. With a heavy focus on innovation and being the leader in all things digital marketing, our mission is to be the market leader in SaaS across the advertising industry.
We operate in a fast paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the growth of our customers and company. Highly entrepreneurial, our success comes from employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward performance, support individual development and foster a fun work environment.
We're looking for an experienced Account Manager whose mission will be to act as the strategic partner for a set of assigned enterprise customers. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing long term customer engagements. Key areas of focus will be driving value add, adoption and growth of our solutions. You will report into the Senior Director of Client Services and will be their trusted partner in defining growth strategy, optimizing customer service models, resourcing needs, improvement & retention tactics, and in implementing processes and technologies that scale. You will focus on maximizing the value of our solutions with our individual customers.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned clients
• Develop trust relationships to ensure they get the maximum value from our solutions and maintain their subscriptions and services
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Expand the relationships with assigned customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
• Serve as the link of communication between customers and internal teams
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
• Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
• Develop and deploy the best customer service model to provide the customers with the best possible experience with our brand
• Experienced: 3+ years managing client relationships
• Knowledgeable: 2+ years in digital marketing agency or publisher and ad tech platforms
• Driven: Results matter and you get stuff done, you execute like an owner of the business
• Intuitive: You know your audience and are a highly skilled written and oral communicator with the ability to formulate structured communications in a complex environment
• Agile: Ability to think and react quickly with a proven track record of managing multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects in a fast-paced growth environment
• Passionate: You are committed to delivering world class client service
• Meticulous: You have a keen eye for detail, you know that details matter
• Team Player: Strong focus on collaboration and relationship management across multiple departments
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!