The Account Executive will be an integral part of the Client Partnerships team within the new Sinclair Digital Group. They will be responsible for identifying, soliciting, developing, and negotiating sales opportunities with potential national partners (both client and agency) on our owned & operated network of digital channels across the News, Lifestyle, & Sports Verticals. Working alongside the Sinclair Digital Group sales team, marketing team, and other business units within Sinclair Inc, the Account Executive's focus is on generating larger partnerships via unique content opportunities and impactful tentpole sponsorships for advertisers across digital and social platforms. This position reports to the National Sales Director and is flexible in location.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Working closely with National Sales Director, generate and close national partnership & branded content sales opportunities for Sinclair Digital Group (Live News, Sports, Lifestyle & Entertainment across Web, App, OTT/CTV, & Social)
• In alignment with the Sinclair Linear & Multi-market teams – identify, collaborate, and develop proposals to potential partners (Cross platform TV / Digital)
• Collaborate with various Sinclair internal teams (other sales business units, marketing, production, business development, programming, editorial, social) to identify, evolve, and create sales opportunities.
• Partner with third party brands, companies, and vendors to create unique partnership opportunities for Sinclair Digital Group advertisers.
• Work closely with Ad Ops to oversee campaign execution process to ensure client success and drive renewal/growth opportunities.
• Act as an evangelist for new go-to-market products such as OTT/CTV, Gamification, & High School Sports
• Cultivate deep relationships with high-level personnel at direct client and agency partners.
• Identify and qualify new client prospects and secure appointments with decision-making personnel.
• Define strategy, budget, and implementation of campaigns, and KPI's to measure success.
• Serve as product consultant educating clients and agencies on multi-platform solutions and best practices with the goal of ultimately growing their business.
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in media/advertising (sales or agency), preferably in content and/or digital
• Proven track record of selling/executing integrated client partnerships.
• Independent self-starter who approaches work in a collaborative way
• Create and bring innovative ideas to client partners and internal teams.
• Ability to be a consummate team player and a goal-oriented thinker.
• Strong analytical and organizational qualities
• Excellent written and presentation skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The base salary compensation range for this role is $150,000 to $175,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2e837-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.