Simon & Schuster has been named to Forbes magazine list of ''America's Best Mid-Size Employers 2022.''
Simon & Schuster is a global leader in general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for readers of all ages, and in all printed, digital and audio formats. Its distinguished roster of authors includes many of the world's most popular and widely recognized writers, and winners of the most prestigious literary honors and awards. It is home to numerous well-known imprints and divisions such as Simon & Schuster, Scribner, Atria Books, Gallery Books, Pocket Books, Adams Media, Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing and Simon & Schuster Audio and international companies in Australia, Canada, India and the United Kingdom, and proudly brings the works of its authors to readers in more than 200 countries and territories.
For more information visit our website at www.simonandschuster.com.
Simon & Schuster is currently looking for an Assistant to join the Simon & Schuster Speakers Bureau team. This person will provide support to the bureau's Director and Lecture Agent and help manage event coordination for a roster of in-house authors. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide administrative support for the Bureau, which includes managing a general phone line and mailbox, maintaining a CRM database with all author and event logistics, and coordinating book mailings
• Manage author travel and event logistics for both in-person and virtual events
• Liaise directly with authors and clients on event itineraries and logistics
• Manage the bureau's finances, track invoices, and submit payments
• Write and edit copy for the bureau's website, newsletter, and marketing materials
• Schedule social media posts across the bureau's social channels
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r000m1-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.