The annual salary is: $54,000.00
Simon & Schuster has been named to Forbes magazine list of ''America's Best Mid-Size Employers 2022.''
Simon & Schuster is a global leader in general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for readers of all ages, and in all printed, digital and audio formats. Its distinguished roster of authors includes many of the world's most popular and widely recognized writers, and winners of the most prestigious literary honors and awards. It is home to numerous well-known imprints and divisions such as Simon & Schuster, Scribner, Atria Books, Gallery Books, Pocket Books, Adams Media, Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing and Simon & Schuster Audio and international companies in Australia, Canada, India and the United Kingdom, and proudly brings the works of its authors to readers in more than 200 countries and territories.
For more information visit our website at www.simonandschuster.com.
Simon & Schuster is looking to hire an International Sales Coordintor to work on title curation and communication with Asia-based sales representatives.
• Seasonal front list curation by country in the territory for Wholly Owned and Distribution Client lists
• Review with manager of the seasonal front list estimates from each Sales Manager
• Generating working list of front list export editions from Wholly Owned and Childrens lists
• Creating targeted backlist opportunities each seasonally and monthly by country in the territory for Wholly Owned and Distribution Client lists
• Monthly presentations to sales managers outlining opportunity titles
• Supporting Sales Managers field account queries on stock availability, cost, and returns
• Supporting Sales Managers reviewing account return requests
• Facilitating bindery shipments to accounts with supply chain and production
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro6p7p-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.