- Part Time
Part Time Data Entry Clerk
Simon & Schuster is a global leader in general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for readers of all ages, and in all printed, digital and audio formats. Its distinguished roster of authors includes many of the world's most popular and widely recognized writers, and winners of the most prestigious literary honors and awards.
It is home to numerous well-known imprints and divisions such as Simon & Schuster, Scribner, Atria Books, Gallery Books, Pocket Books, Adams Media, Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing and Simon & Schuster Audio and international companies in Australia, Canada, India and the United Kingdom, and proudly brings the works of its authors to readers in more than 200 countries and territories. For more information visit our website at www.simonandschuster.com.
• Sort & organize delay sheets for all warehouse employees by department
• Review daily delay sheets, identify issues and work with supervisor to identify priorities and validity
• Help to enter approved off standard events into the Labor Management system for each employee everyday
• Track employee attendance, reconciliation of clock system and Labor Management
• Run reports and check accuracy of data entered. Most data required attention to time and date formats
• High school degree
• Computer friendly
• Attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Organization skills
• Able to work as a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to handle repetitive work and be self-motivated
SCHEDULED WORK HOURS: Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 12:00pm
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8937k-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.