West Hollywood, CA
Are you passionate about Scripted Programming? Then this Executive Assistant role providing support to Showtime's Executive Vice President of Scripted Programming is for you!
Overview and Responsibilities
• Managing high volume calendars
• Scheduling meetings and calls
• Researching potential projects and upcoming meeting participants to meetings in advance to prepare Executive.
• Coordinating table reads and screenings on behalf of programming and the executives
• Answering Phones, rolling calls, and prioritizing calls as necessary.
• Managing submission, Development Deals & Production details
• Coordinating travel arrangements
• Bachelor's Degree, required
• 2+ years office administration experience in entertainment industry
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented department and able to work overtime hours when necessary
• Ability to prioritize and deal with different personalities
• Ability to adapt to changing situations
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpm72o-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.