Our mission at Showtime is to bring provocative storytelling to the world. We are seeking a Digital Asset Librarian to support Showtime's Marketing efforts to bring subscribers to our Network! The primary function of this role is to oversee asset needs so Showtime can effectively and efficiency distribute Showtime content.
The Digital Asset Management department at Showtime is responsible for managing the procurement, organization, and searchability of all Marketing assets. We are the administrators of Showtime's central asset library, leaders in Data Governance, and collaborators on streamlining process
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the cross-section of Creative and Technology. We help develop metadata standards and workflows that are key in supporting the creative work we do in Marketing. The team works interdepartmentally across the Showtime ecosystem including Production, Photography, IT, Programming, Creative, Sports, and Program Distribution.
• Oversee the and communication and delivery of dailies, rough cuts, and clips for all Showtime Originals
• Manage video footage ingestion, organization, and metadata tagging in company MAM
• Manage marketing deliverables and asset ingestion for theatrical acquisitions
• Develop and support ongoing relationships with licensors, post houses, producers, photographers, freelancers, independent agencies
• Publish photography and key art for digital distribution
• Streamline asset ingestion and distribution by using automation and available systems
• Refine metadata schemas, and capture both metadata and assets from internal systems and external partners
• 3-5 years of Digital Asset Management experience -- Digital Asset Management, Content Management systems, and/or Post-Production MAM, preferred
• Bachelors Degree or Higher
• Strong project management, interpersonal, verbal & written communication and leadership skills - the ability to perform well under pressure
• The ability to self-direct and perform a number of tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Deep understanding of company asset needs
• Resourcefulness and improvisation skills
• Accuracy, excellent memory and eye for detail
• Strong understanding of DAM/MAM platforms
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo2p3-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.