The Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the development and activation of Showtime's promotions, events and sponsorships. This position will require travel on an as needed basis.
Promotions and Events
• Assist in the development and execution of multiplatform marketing promotions, partnerships and consumer/influencer activations (virtual and IRL) that drive brand awareness and attribution for Showtime programming.
• Support Event's team as needed with planning logistics and onsite event management across industry and consumer events.
• Work alongside agencies to measure and report campaign performance. Capturing campaign learnings in recap deck for management review.
• Aid in the authoring and presenting of campaign decks for various interdepartmental meetings.
• Monitor relevant activity across the industry to assist with competitive tracking, and assessment of Promotions opportunities.
• Stay abreast of trends and cultural moments to drive innovation within the department.
• Assist in the development and execution of strategic sponsorships that drive brand affinity and awareness for the Showtime brand.
• Aid with the development and execution of on-site activations. Brainstorm break through tactics for IRL consumer engagements within the festival environment.
• Aid with the creation of comprehensive recaps that capture learnings and recommendations for future sponsorships opportunities.
• Monitor festival landscape for innovative sponsorship opportunities and competitive tracking.
• Support Showtime's commitment to civic engagement by aiding with the development of bespoke partnerships and programs that support BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ communities.
• Identify causes / organizations that could align with various corporate objectives.
• Schedule and attend agency and vendor meetings on behalf of the team; represent Showtime to the promotions and sponsorships community.
• Steward creative materials for all campaigns; support Sr. Manager in routing creative feedback between the promotions team and the creative studio; assist with delivering creative/assets to relevant parties.
• Contribute to the ideation and development of premiums/giveaways for influencer kits, event distribution and sponsorship activations; manage the promotion swag site, the team's online storage management tool, including inventory tracking and shipping needs.
• Attend promotional events and sponsorship activations as the Showtime on-site representative to assist in managing vendors and event logistics.
• Aid with the tracking and processing of marketing invoices for payment.
• Support Sr. Manager in the stewarding of legal documents for all campaigns; attend status meetings with legal department to learn contract basics.
• Possess the ability to exercise good judgment and display professional maturity when managing sensitive information and when representing the brand / corporation on-site at events.
• Team spirit, collaborative nature, strong work ethic, and heightened attention to detail in workflow and communications.
• Must take direction well and be able to multi-task a variety of projects flawlessly.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills; excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Willing to learn working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
• Proficiency in the social media landscape.
• Flexibility for overtime.
• Willing to travel and work on weekends with short notice for promotional events and stunts.
• Passion for entertainment.
• College degree required
• Prior experience working in a Marketing, PR or Entertainment field is preferred but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp16qx-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.