Sesame Workshop is looking for a Junior Recruiter/Recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team where you will be exposed to all areas of this dynamic, creative environment. The junior recruiter will report to the head of Recruitment. Junior Recruiter will manage the end-to-end recruiting process for staff and continent contractor jobs. The right candidate will do candidate sourcing/identification and help with recruitment process execution and be involved in planning our centrally managed intern program. Media experience helpful.
Please note: This role will be a long-term contract role with benefits. Hybrid with 2 days a week in office.
• Attract top talent to the organization
• Create and maintain a pipeline of top-notch candidates while identifying and developing solutions for any gaps identified in the talent pipeline
• Participate in the evolution of our recruiting processes - bringing best in class ideas
• Facilitate intake recruitment meetings and status meetings with line managers and their teams to diagnose the hiring need, ensure clarity on position profile, align on the recruitment process and selection
• Bachelor's degree and equivalent experience required
• Must have 1+ years of recruiting experience with full life cycle recruiting
• Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other strategic sourcing tools preferred
• Proven success in sourcing, screening and selecting top talent
• Proficiency in ATS preferred
• In-depth knowledge of legal compliance requirements and employment laws
• Experience with Behavioral Based Interviewing techniques is a must
• Attention to detail and ability to manage confidential information appropriately
• Media experience helpful
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjx4z0-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.