Sesame Workshop is looking for an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant (EA) will report to the President of Sesame Workshop. The right candidate will be responsible for the coordination of calendars, schedule meetings, and act as the President's liaison. The EA will provide support on administrative functions within the department including all general administrative tasks, travel arrangements, scheduling, events, and speaking engagements. The right candidate must be skilled in managing multiple tasks and conflicting priorities with accuracy and attention to detail. Critical to the success of this position is the development of positive working relationships, particularly in dealing with senior executives across the organization and with other key stakeholders.
The Executive Assistant plays a critical role in directly supporting the President and indirect support of with division teams including International Social Impact, US Social Impact, Philanthropic Development, Brand Marketing & Strategic Communications, Public Affairs & Special Events, Operations, and the Joan Ganz Cooney Center.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Perform administrative tasks and projects
• Calendar management, including coordination of complex meetings with internal and external parties, across multiple time zones. and proactively looking ahead to resolve and avoid conflicts
• Assist with all shipments, messenger deliveries, and maintain a record of outgoing mail
• Answer phones, faxing, handling correspondence, and routing various paperwork
• Managing general follow-up and generating reminders to effectively meet deadlines and commitments.
• Organizing regular team meetings, 1:1s with Direct Reports and other team members, note-taking, and material preparation.
• Maintain an organized filing system. Producing presentations, documents, and general correspondence.
• Update and correct contacts via Outlook and Salesforce.
• Help screen and prioritize emails and competing requests; Set up draft responses as needed
• Assist with technology issues, printing, copying, data entry, and list creations
• Coordinate complex travel arrangements including air, hotel, transfers & visas; prepare briefs and related material
• Process expense reports and invoices via Concur
• Order and organize office supplies, stationery, and premiums.
• Coordinate onboarding of interns and short-term consultants
• Provide onsite support for special events and other tasks as needed
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience supporting a senior-level executive
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Strong attention to detail, follow up skills, and highly organized
• Must be able to work independently
• Be a great communicator with time management skills
• Possess professional demeanor and interact with high-level executives
• Have discretion when handling sensitive and personnel-related material
• Be able to work with competing deadlines and tight timeframes
• Strong editing, proof-reading, and copy-editing skills are a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk0vq-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.