Sesame Workshop is looking to hire a Freelance Driver Production Assistant.
• Handles crew parking passes and lists
• Coordinates and books car service for late crew
• Collects taxi receipts from the crew and completes AFP's for travel reimbursement
• Completes daily mail run(s) to and from Kaufman Astoria Studios (KAS) & Sesame Workshop (SW)
• Coordinates the move from SW to KAS, and vice versa, at the start and end of each block of taping weeks
• Miscellaneous runs for various departments such as Art, Post, etc.
• General PA duties including assisting with runs, lunch orders, script distributions, organizing the production office, control room and green rooms, etc.
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Must have a driver's license for a minimum of 1 year
• Comfortable driving a 15-passenger van in NYC
• Good Communicator
• Good Judgment
• Attention to Detail
• Team Player
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpm9x9-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.