Sesame Workshop is looking for a Department Assistant. This position supports the VP Digital Production, and the Digital Production team in the creation and maintenance of interactive web and app products and services for front-facing audiences.
Position responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Daily calendar scheduling for VP Digital Production (Assist the VP in day-to-day calendar coordination and management of meetings and schedules)
• Organize, process and traffic departmental paperwork, including talent and production contracts, and invoices
• Process expense reports
• Liaise with HR, Finance, and IS departments to facilitate new hire onboarding
• Manage department internship program by interviewing candidates and providing task management, structure and organization
• Support staff with remote work needs and coordinate time in-office
• Facilitate and coordinate internal and external meetings for Digital Production team
• Support project work for senior producers on an ad-hoc basis, including digital asset and data organization, curriculum development, international project research, game testing and QA
• Candidates should have high initiative and strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Must be detail-oriented and highly organized.
• Familiarity and basic competence with business applications (e.g., Excel, Word processing) is required.
• An interest in children's media and/or interactive content and software development are desirable.
• Bilingual Spanish verbal and/or written
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyk9oq-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.