Scanline VFX Nevada, United States (Hybrid)
As the Personal Assistant to the President of a global VFX company, no two days are the same. You are the right hand to the President of the company and the left brain for positive, creative solutions to running smooth d personal operations. You will be responsible for managing the President's day-to-day personal calendar, coordinating personal errands, overseeing personal properties, handling household duties, planning parties and events, and managing personal travel arrangements.
Expect to partner with the President and other members of the studio leadership team where duties crossover and are shared in a fast-paced and fast-shifting environment that requires you to think on your feet, take initiative, and learn new things quickly.
- Personal calendar management for the President: including scheduling and
- prioritizing appointments, meetings, personal commitments, and events
- Errand coordination and management; organizing and coordinating various
- personal errands such as personal shopping, dry cleaning, grocery shopping, and
- other ad-hoc requests
- Personal record keeping and bill payments; credit card reconciliation, maintaining
- detailed records of expenses and receipts, household payments.
- Personal property management; overseeing the management and maintenance of
- the President's personal properties including coordinating repairs, renovations, and
- regular maintenance.
- Household duties; maintaining an inventory of household supplies and groceries
- and placing orders as needed, coordinating with external vendors for maintenance
- and repair of household equipment
- Party and event planning and hosting; planning and coordinating parties, events,
- and gatherings both at the President's residence and at external venues, managing
- guest list, invitations, RSVP, and other event-related communications
- Personal travel management; arranging all aspects of personal travel including
- international and domestic flights, accommodation, transportation, and itinerary
- planning, preparing travel itineraries, providing necessary travel documents, and
- handling any changes or issues that may arise during travel
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant or similar role supporting high-level executives or public figures
- G-Suite applications
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail
- Proficient in organizing worldwide travel and accommodation.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and results-oriented. You can manage and
- prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Solution oriented; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Polite, easy-going, patient, and service-oriented. You have a can-do attitude
- You look for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
- Balances a strong work ethic and going-the-extra-mile enthusiasm with levity and
- humility. You have a contagious energy and dedication while enjoying the process
- and understanding where you fit in the overall group or structure
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours and be available to travel
- without restrictions
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry and its nuances
- Ability to travel
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4q2o1-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.