We are looking for Austin Spurs Marketing & Graphics Coordinator to join our family!
This position is responsible for supporting the marketing and communication functions for Austin Spurs, in addition to collaborating on various digital focused projects and processes throughout the organization. This position proactively interacts with a variety of cross-functional areas, such as ticketing, marketing partnerships, creative services, digital communications and game operations to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
Does this sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E's Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Support multiple departments by producing a wide range of promotional graphics, presentations & collateral, while adhering to established brand guidelines for the Austin Spurs.
• Assist in development of content featured on Austin Spurs website and app, while maintaining the Austin Spurs website using responsive web design.
• Assist in development of annual strategic marketing & communication plan for Austin Spurs while facilitating execution through collaboration with internal and external contributors to achieve goals and objectives.
• Create innovative digital-first strategies which help achieve strategic business goals while engaging fan through an established digital voice. Forecast and recap marketing & communication campaigns.
• Maintain current knowledge of target audiences, new products & services, marketing campaign results, to help advise decision-making.
• Assist with recapping digital campaigns in collaboration with all collaborators as necessary (sponsorship, sales, others).
• Other duties as assigned.
• Four-year degree in Marketing or Communications or 1-2 years experience in related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other digital literacy required
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Responsive Development, CMS's such as Drupal and/or WordPress
• Solid understanding and familiarity with The Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator primarily).
• Extensive knowledge in multiple platforms and emerging tech in social media while understanding of content and web development processes.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, proactively problem solve and be highly organized in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays with strong collaboration or independently
• Ability to lift/push/pull 20 lbs on a regular basis.
• 75% of this role can be done remotely with 25% of the role required to be onsite for meetings and events.
• Video editing experience preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1z5om-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.