At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), we work in service of something bigger than ourselves, it's so much more than the game or concert itself. It takes all members of our Spurs Family to harness the power of sports and entertainment to create memories that endure, memories that excite, and connections that strengthen our community.
We are looking for a Game Presentation Production Assistant to join our family! In this role, you will be a part of the day to day operations of the SS&E Game Presentation Production department. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the San Antonio Spurs and San Antonio FC franchises in the creation, planning, and execution of the live production of franchise events. You will provide support to full time production office staff and collaborate in planning various events as needed. This entry level position is a paid seasonal position and does not guarantee employment once the season is completed .
• Assist Production staff with production planning and execution to include managing software plugins and updates.
• Maintain and execute archiving process for and during Spurs and Franchise events.
• Execute office duties such as submitting purchase requests, processing invoices, working with vendors, updating calendars, etc.
• Observe and learn from Production staff and other departments through interviewing, shadowing extra events, etc.
• Other Duties as assigned.
• Current student or recent graduate with a concentration in Media Production, or 1-2 years entry-level experience in the media production field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
• Knowledgeable in both Mac and PC operating systems.
• Intermediate knowledge of with Adobe Creative Suite products, including Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high level positions.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
• Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Strong teamwork aptitude required.
• Strong customer service skills required.
• Strong good oral and written communication skills
• The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
• Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs on a regular basis
• Ability to travel/spend time in office 75% of time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro2e56-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.