Rolling Stone, a leading cultural force for over 50 years, seeks a Junior Account Manager. The Junior Account Manager will be critical in our fast-paced advertising sales team. The Junior Account Manager will be responsible for liaising with clients and internal departments to plan and coordinate all areas of digital and print media buys for Rolling Stone. This position requires participation in all stages of the digital sales process: creating media plans, gathering materials, optimizing delivery, and analyzing the performance of digital campaigns. This position also requires a passion for music and entertainment and a strong willingness to learn and be motivated by the opportunity to help shape and contribute to the team's growth.
• Proposal generation & submission, specifically Rolling Stone's music-endemic business
• Campaign execution & management
• Assist with monthly billing & fulfillment and act as liaison with finance
• Assist with Salesforce management and maintenance
• Responsible for supporting Account Managers
• 1+ years of digital planning experience or account management experience at a digital publisher or digital media agency
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills - deliver information in a clear and concise manner.
• Solution-oriented – resourceful, thorough, and organized. A proactive problem-solver, quick learner, and strategic thinker.
• Team-oriented – flexible, helpful, and able to work well with others.
• Ability to work independently - pays attention to detail and delivers 'client ready' work (plans, decks, reports and recaps) that have been proofread and formatted appropriately.
• Time Management - able to prioritize, work under tight deadlines, and execute quick project turnarounds in a fast-paced environment. Uses downtime effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data, and draw strategic recommendations from data analysis
Typical wage range: $58k - $65k
Factors that could be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, years of experience and comparison to current employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range. The total compensation package for this position will also include other elements, a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits including 401(k) eligibility and paid time off benefits. PMC is committed to the health and wellness of our employees. As part of our company-wide rollout of PMC's paid healthcare plan, for this role the company pays 100% of the monthly health, dental and vision plan premiums for the employee and their family. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If you have more or less experience than specified on this job posting, please apply and list your salary expectations.
If hired, employee will be in an ''at-will position'' and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors).
About Rolling Stone:
Rolling Stone, the number one brand in music publishing, has been the leading voice of music and popular culture for 50 years. The multi-media brand features the latest in music reviews, in-depth interviews, hard-hitting political commentary, and award-winning journalism across many platforms including magazine, digital, mobile, social, and event marketing. Rolling Stone provides ''all the news that fits'' to a global audience of approximately 60 million people every month and publishes over 100 pieces of content every day
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of over 300 million globally. Since 2004, PMC has been a pioneer in digital media, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands. PMC is committed to fostering a working environment that is inclusive, diverse, and responsible. We value a work culture built on all backgrounds, voices, and experiences. Our greatest wins have stemmed from collaboration, teamwork, and information sharing across our company and brands. PMC's journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information, unequaled in ambition, depth, and courage. In addition, PMC owns several vital cultural events such as SXSW, LA3C, Life is Beautiful, Latin Music Week and ATX Television Festival. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. For more information on the company, please visit www.PMC.com
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqem51-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.