Are you passionate for all things music and entertainment? Are you looking for an opportunity to create and craft unique brand marketing programs and strategies for some of the top consumer brands in the world? Do you have a deep understanding of all facets of the music industry, and have experience leading programming across festivals and other large-scale properties? Then this may be the perfect role for you at R&CPMK! As the original entertainment and culture agency, music has long been one of our specializations. Our clients look to us to create impactful strategies, partnerships, campaigns and activations in the space that will resonate with their audiences. If you consider yourself a true 'connector' that is always coming up with fresh creative ideation, and a doer who can bring it to life, we'd love to hear from you!
We are seeking a Senior Account Director in our brand marketing division based in the greater New York City area to act as a key driver in one of our agency's largest areas of expertise, music & entertainment. You will be a leading contributor on some of the most high-profile consumer brands in the world through your strategic vision and ability to effectively communicate the vision to high level decision makers. This role requires expertise and passion within the consumer space and experience guiding clients on how to program successful partnerships and marketing campaigns within the entertainment space, with an emphasis in music.
The ideal candidate will have proven track record of developing, selling and implementing strategies for partnerships and activations, from festivals and tours to film and streaming properties and more. Experience working as part of an integrated marketing team, representing a strong POV that is backed with significant industry relationships and insight while helping to lead cross-agency work streams.
As a leader, you recognize that strong ideation backed by excellent client service is the key to our success. You enjoy contributing to the account team and are a strong collaborator who seeks input from peers but are a self-starter who can take the lead in crafting plans and programs. You bring gravitas to the team by getting into the room and selling your vision.
• Serve as part of account team tasked with generating creative ideation, strategies and POVs
• Deliver strategic, engaging and persuasive presentations to effectively articulate ideas to clients, colleagues and others
• Serve as an important mentor to mid- and junior-level team members, encouraging respect and collaboration within the team
• Ability to balance multiple projects seamlessly
• Accountable for your own quality control and review of all planning decks, deliverables and overall project management
• 8+ years of relevant work experience; agency experience is highly desired
• Proven experience in strategy building, creative ideation, client service and project management of large, multi-channel brands with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to outreach, negotiate and draft robust partnership agreements
• Experience in partner asset and deliverable fulfillment and management across multiple verticals
• Strong experience and connections across the music and/or entertainment industries
• Excellent written and verbal skills; creating compelling decks is an area of expertise
• Experience and confidence engaging with and presenting to C suite and senior level clients
• Outstanding judgment when working with team members, clients and vendors
• Organized and a strong attention to detail and work streams that are completed in a timely manner
R&CPMK is the renowned integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. The agency represents more than 400 of the most prominent and influential players in pop culture and some of the largest brands and Fortune 500 companies. We connect our clients to consumers through the world of entertainment, lifestyle, sports, influence, and popular culture.
We place employee wellbeing as one of our highest priorities, we believe our benefits are an important extension of that philosophy. Unlimited PTO, summer Fridays and our Body, Mind, Soul program are here to support employees on their wellbeing journey. We ensure that we find lots of excuses to come together both virtually and in person through our many company events, hosted by our social committee and employee resource groups.
To support your career development, we have a wealth of internal and external learning opportunities. Tuition reimbursement is also available for those that are interested in continued education.
To help you plan for your future we support you with an employer matched 401k contribution, employee stock purchase plan and family building support including; generous paid family leave, fertility and adoption benefits.
Salary: $100,000.00- $130,000.00 annually
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee's/applicant's background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, and London, R&CPMK is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8pmzq-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.