Recruiter (Temp Contract)
R&CPMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our growing People and Culture team on a contract basis for the next 3-5 months (with potential to be hired on permanently).
Are you looking for autonomy in your role, but at the same time, embrace joining a larger team? In this role, talent marketing, sourcing, candidate engagement, and hiring nationwide will be your focus. You will be a trusted and valued partner. You're no stranger to volume and efficiency. You'll be sourcing talent for public relations, integrated marketing, experiential event management, creative and digital positions.
(This role can be based in any of our US office locations)
The Fine Print:
Top priority is the development of effective candidate sourcing and attraction strategies that build talent pools for immediate and future positions.
Day-to-day responsibilities include sourcing/talent attraction, interviewing, and crafting a positive candidate and hiring manager experience that leads to a successful offer. Put simply, act like a human being, not a robot. Remember, you've been through this process too.
We need an out-of-the-box problem solver, creative in the ways in which you identify and optimize a broad range of marketing channels (including relevant digital/social media platforms, organizations, associations, peer groups, diversity partners etc.).
Work collaboratively with our teams to align sourcing activities to workforce plans and understand their recruitment needs.
Who You Are:
We are only looking for someone with previous experience recruiting for communications and marketing agency professionals. You understand the market, the key players and where to find them... You will have full-cycle recruitment and sourcing experience ideally achieved in an internal recruitment team. Our team will benefit from someone who is inquisitive, asks questions, and is interested in doing things differently.
• At least one year's experience recruiting in the Marketing and Communications field, with a preference in agency professionals.
• Experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
• Applicant Tracking System experience (ours is Greenhouse)
• Proficiency with Windows environment, particularly Word, Excel & PPT
• Very comfortable sourcing with LinkedIn Recruiter
• Guided by a strong sense of 'customer service' and serving clients (both internal and external)
• Takes ownership of work, drives for results, and accepts responsibility
• Good judgment and problem-solving skills; resourceful with good and effective follow-through
• Professional composure and the highest degree of confidentiality and integrity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0e2we-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.