Assistant Account Executive, Strategy & Transformation
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
Century City, CA
We have an opening for a Marketing Coordinator in our NY or LA Office. This role is for someone who is strategic and creative-minded who can support the Business Development and Marketing Team in building marketing and communication strategies for R&CPMK's corporate brand identity and social media strategies. The candidate should be comfortable with working on PowerPoint decks and be motivated by the prospect of making a positive impact to R&CPMK's overall business by helping build their marketing activities and producing high-quality client-facing work. Key aspects of the position: assisting with execution and management of corporate social channels and assisting with preparing marketing materials, proposals, and case studies.
The Fine Print:
• Support on development of annual marketing strategy across owned, earned, and paid channels
• Admin duties, including coordinate meetings as necessary
• Support Marketing Manager with marketing budget tracking
• Assist in the creation, development of R&CPMK brand/marketing materials
• Support the daily work associated with posting content to the R&CPMK Social media platforms ensuring timely posting and collaboration with creative studio, ITB and OSEN Marketing team.
• Work closely with the marketing team in the UK and assist any efforts in the US on behalf of ITB.
• Assist with the coordination, production, and management of case studies and infrastructure on an ongoing basis for our pitches, website, social channels
• Help write and edit award entries on an ad hoc basis as well as assist with project management of the delivery of entries
• Managing the mailing list and helping co-ordinate outbound marketing activity
• Assisting with the planning and delivery of owned events
• Assist marketing manager with the management of agency memberships, partnerships, and subscriptions
• Devise and design compelling and aesthetically pleasing strategic decks to a high standard alongside
• 3+ years previous experience working for an agency
• Strategic and creative-minded, with the ability to contribute creative ideas
• Enthusiasm for social media, marketing, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Understanding of all social platforms, emerging trends, and tech
• Experience in managing and running business accounts on social media including Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
• Enthusiastic and proactive with a 'can do' demeanor, an ability to learn, and strong attention to detail
• Skilled at designing PowerPoint presentations, art working decks.
• Ability to problem solve and work effectively under pressure to manage tight deadlines
• Essential skills include the ability to work as a member of a team; ability to take direction and execution; willingness to speak up; and ability to manage deadlines, being proactive and communicative.
• Ability to multitask multiple projects, a diverse workload, and tight deadlines; being able to determine production requirements by reviewing creative briefs and scheduling factors.
• Be organized and responsible for your own time management when meeting project deadlines.
• Bring creative thinking and new ideas to the table, proactively sharing opinions and thoughts, and helping to build brands, and participate in team brainstorms, strategy, and ideation
• Willingness to work off-hours, weekends, or holidays, on occasion.
• Outgoing personality with passion, drive, and ambition.
• Genuine passion and interest in popular culture/entertainment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ybp1-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment.