Rogers & Cowan PMK's Los Angeles office has a great opportunity for an Assistant Account Executive to work with top-notch toy, gaming and consumer tech clients. The team is collaborative, energetic and passionate, and we are seeking a perfect complement to that dynamic. The ideal candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of relevant public relations experience, preferably at an agency.
The Fine Print:
• Interest in digital entertainment, videogames, content and toys!
• Lead media monitoring and reporting across key client accounts
• Assist in developing press materials, including media lists, pitches, press releases
• Perform daily account management duties, including facilitating media requests, meeting scheduling, developing agendas and monthly reporting
• Requires strong organization skills and keen attention to detail
• Actively participate in team meetings, brainstorms and client calls/meetings
• Have some experience targeting media, pitching and placing stories with all forms of press
• Assist with special events, when applicable
• Experience coordinating media/influencer mailers
• Support department leadership and clients by juggling multiple projects at a time
• Opportunity for advancement and growth and ideally views public relations as career path
• Self-starter and who is creative and willing to work hard to get ahead
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Google Drive, Muckrack, Cision, Critical Mention
• Familiar with media platforms Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x9e9-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.