Senior Director, Brands PR
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
Century City, CA
Assistant Account Executive (Influencer Marketing and Talent Strategy)
We are committed to harnessing the power of Talent, Influence and Popular Culture to produce creative and strategically driven work for our clients. We sit within Rogers & Cowan/PMK as part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network of agencies and offer a comprehensive global service offering from our offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and Washington, DC.
We're pleased to be looking for an experienced Assistant Account Executive to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is creative, enjoys a challenge, has an analytical mindset, with a proven track record of being proactive, adding value within assignments and a passion for the world of influencer marketing. Key attributes include strong interpersonal skills, meticulous attention-to-detail and ability to multi-task to a high level, as well as a drive to over-deliver on client expectations.
This role will take responsibility for support of multiple projects with expectation of leadership support and personal and professional growth.
As an Assistant Account Executive on our team you will be responsible for supporting brand and agency clients in the strategy and execution of influencer and talent driven programs. Your core subject matter expertise will be in the discovery, analysis and recommendation of influencer and celebrity talent across all categories of expertise and assisting in the execution of all program types.
YOUR KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Research, analyse and recommend both influencer and celebrity talent for client executions
• Manage influencer and talent outreach, assist with negotiations from offer through contract, manage campaign onboarding, logistics and content approvals/scheduling/tracking
• Support content and strategy development for clients
• Advise clients on appropriate budgets, creative and KPI's and develop/manage related documents including talent facing creative briefings
• Act as primary point of contact for influencers, talent and their teams, liaising between client and talent to implement program approvals and logistics
• Forge strong relationships with clients, agency partners, talent teams and influencers
• Support across multiple accounts
• Research industry and cultural trends and monitor the talent/brand landscape to determine industry direction and competitive positioning
• Liaise with internal departments including finance, legal, travel and creative
• Support colleagues by contributing to marketing materials, creative strategy development, peer development and related non-core program management tasks
• Other duties as assigned
• Proven knowledge and 1-3 years of experience in influencer and talent analysis, program strategy and related insights.
• A drive to work toward the highest standards, with a focus on teamwork
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional organization and time management skills to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
• Exceptional research, information gathering and processing skills to handle large data tasks efficiently
• Exceptional people skills, able to gain and maintain the trust and confidence of individuals within and outside ITB
• Able to manage volume-based influencer campaigns and work at pace with efficiency
• High proficiency with influencer related analysis, methodology and platforms
• Demonstrated understanding of the influencer economy, growth trends and tactics
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and problem solve multi variable tasks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment.