Is working within entertainment your passion?
R&CPMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. Our New York office is seeking an Assistant Account Executive to join our Entertainment team focusing on film, television and streaming clients within content, corporate communication and thought leadership space.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, able to multi-task several moving parts and prioritize multiple running projects. Must be an excellent writer, have strong attention to detail, and be a great team player.
The Fine Print:
• Maintain and coordinate the busy schedule for two publicists and their clients
• Monitor press clippings for clients, track media impressions and ad values, and creating/maintaining coverage reports and grids
• Collaborate with the team in selecting promotional clip suggestions and brainstorming pitch angles
• Handle incoming press requests and some pitching of stories to media outlets
• Ongoing maintenance and updating media lists
• Review and edit press materials including press releases and alerts
• Ensure that press kits are current
• Respond and inform client/industry interaction via phone and e-mail
• Create and edit client press schedules
• Connect press phone interviews for clients
• Provide administrative support including setting up conference calls, meetings, taking notes, expenses and other tasks as needed
• Book travel arrangements and create detailed travel itineraries (air, hotel & ground transportation) for clients and publicists
• A Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, or related field preferred
• 1-2 years of related experience preferred
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, AP style proficient
• Previous experience at a publicity or talent agency
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
• Positive, team-oriented attitude
• Demonstrated strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride in delivering quality results and understanding the business impact
• Self-directed, proactive, eager to learn
• Able to professionally interact with clients
• Previous entertainment experience
• Desires a long-term career in entertainment publicity
R&CPMK is the renowned integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. The agency represents more than 400 of the most prominent and influential players in pop culture and some of the largest brands and Fortune 500 companies. We connect our clients to consumers through the world of entertainment, lifestyle, sports, influence, and popular culture.
We place employee wellbeing as one of our highest priorities, we believe our benefits are an important extension of that philosophy. Unlimited PTO, summer Fridays and our Body, Mind, Soul program are here to support employees on their wellbeing journey. We ensure that we find lots of excuses to come together both virtually and in person through our many company events, hosted by our social committee and employee resource groups.
To support your career development, we have a wealth of internal and external learning opportunities. Tuition reimbursement is also available for those that are interested in continued education.
To help you plan for your future we support you with an employer matched 401k contribution, employee stock purchase plan and family building support including; generous paid family leave, fertility and adoption benefits.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, and London, R&CPMK is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. #LI-CB1
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvpzkn-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.