Do you love entertainment? Are you a creative problem-solver, eager to join a fast-paced, dynamic team? Our team is looking for a dedicated and hardworking Assistant Account Executive.
In this role, you will gain comprehensive experience in a highly collaborative team. We are seeking a candidate who is a self-starter, able to multi-task several moving parts and prioritize multiple running projects. If you are an excellent writer, have strong attention to detail, and a standout colleague, this role might be for you!
• Provide administrative support including setting up conference calls, meetings, taking notes, and other tasks as needed
• Book travel arrangements and build detailed travel itineraries (air, hotel & ground transportation) for clients and publicists
• Monitor press clippings for clients, track media impressions and ad values, and crafting/maintaining coverage reports and grids
• Collaborate with the entertainment team in brainstorming pitch angles
• Handle incoming press requests and researching press contacts at media outlets
• Ongoing maintenance and update media lists
• Review and edit press materials including press releases and alerts
• Ensure press kits are current
• Respond and update client/industry interaction via phone and e-mail
The Fine Print:
• 1+ years of experience working in the entertainment industry or in an agency setting preferred
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge in Muck Rack, Cision, and other entertainment research-based programs preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to think critically
• Enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time and prioritizing work based on designated timeframes
• Desires a long-term career in entertainment publicity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb74o6-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.