Do you love entertainment? Are you a creative problem solver, eager to join a fast-paced, dynamic team? Our team is looking for a dedicated and hardworking Assistant Account Executive.
In this role, you will gain comprehensive experience in a highly collaborative environment. We are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, able to multi-task several moving parts, and prioritize multiple running projects. Must be an excellent writer, have strong attention to detail, and be a great team player.
• Provide administrative support including setting up conference calls, meetings, taking notes, and other tasks as needed
• Book travel arrangements and build detailed travel itineraries (air, hotel & ground transportation) for clients and publicists
• Monitor press clippings for clients, track media impressions and ad values and crafting/maintaining coverage reports and grids
• Collaborate with the entertainment team in brainstorming pitch angles
• Handle incoming press requests and researching press contacts at media outlets
• Ongoing maintenance and update media lists
• Review and edit press materials including press releases and alerts
• Ensure press kits are current
• Respond and update client/industry interaction via phone and e-mail
• Cover client events, photo shoots, press junkets, and all publicity related activities
• Staff red carpet events including award shows, premieres, venue openings, and galas
The Fine Print:
• 1+ year of experience working in entertainment or an agency setting preferred
• Experience working with talent, production companies, film studios, and agencies is strongly preferred
• Interest or experience in Comedy focused Entertainment
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge in Muck Rack, Cision, and other entertainment research-based programs preferred
• Professional and friendly communication skills
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Responsive and professional written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r113zx-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.